Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My baby is turning 10 help!

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 4:41 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 530 Total Views

My oldest is turning 10 in a couple weeks. She wants to do a party at our house, which we've never done before.  I'm thinking her theme will be Monkey's (my bf passed down is monkey collections to her and nickname for the past year has been Monkey =P) Any party ideas will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!              monkey

by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 4:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
LisaRaygbor
by New Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 6:57 AM

Hi...

This theme is really nice. You can go ahead with this or you can modify the theme as "Curious George".  For your assistance, I am sharing a hub article with you." Go Bananas by Organizing a Curious George Birthday Party for your Kid "

jrzgirlzz
by Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 10:52 PM

Take a look at styroscript.com - we can custom cut monkeys and also incorporate your daughters name and you can make a DIY centerpiece.  We also have photo collages - you can use the word Monkey  -

http://styroscript.com/name-cutouts/ - lots of cute ideas :)

Jrzgirlzz ~ Styroscript.com

Crafty8852
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 6:21 PM

For supplies check out partycity.com and enter "monkeys" in the search bar. Also look at orientaltrading.com, they have awesome party favors, decorations and goodies with monkey themes :)

madisonmom788
by New Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 9:57 AM

go to orientaltrading.com

jsanqunetti
by New Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 5:42 PM

Some of these might be a little young, but check out MyGrafico here: http://www.mygrafico.com/index.php?searchStr=monkeys&_a=viewCat&Submit=

you could make some nice monkey printables to showcase around and decorate with.

SrkStrickland
by New Member on Sep. 4, 2013 at 10:30 AM

We did a monkey theme for my son's 2nd birthday. We did goody bags with mini bananas and tangerines, made ants on a log, chocolate covered bananas and monkey bread (which was a huge hit!) and had a monkey pinata. We hung stuffed monkeys all over (the ones that have velcrow hands) and used grass skirts for the tables and counters along with plastic vines around railings and such. It turned out really great! Unfortunately my SIL was suppose to get pictures while I ran ragid...but I'm not sure what happened there because we ended up with none :P

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)