Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need Ideas - Please Help! My mind is drawing a blank!

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 12:13 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 347 Total Views

So my daughters having a girls pirate themed birthday party.  They are gonna be hot pink and black.  So far we have saved all our paper towel tubes and have spray painted them black for telescopes and made eyepatches for the kids out of cardboard.  I am going to decorate them with glitter today.  So that takes care of some fun, but I don't want our house to look plain.  We are on a limited budget but I am fairly good at sewing and creative enough that I can make most things or purchase the less expensive things.  I just can't think of anything to do.  We are going to have a pool too.

Today I am probably going to make the little fondant skulls that are going to go on the cupcakes.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

by on Jul. 16, 2012 at 12:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
jrzgirlzz
by Member on Jul. 17, 2012 at 7:02 AM

Sounds like you're pretty creative and good with decorating.  Take a look at Styroscript.com - for some more cool ideas.  One of my favorites are the custom name cutouts that are personalized for your child's name and party theme. 

Jrzgirlzz ~ Styroscript.com

ktsMommyKat
by New Member on Sep. 11, 2012 at 11:50 AM

What about a Crepe Paper wall? Or Black and Pink Crepe Tissue Balls? Those are both pretty inexpensive but add a lot of character for the decor. I did it for my kids party recently, here's a link so you can see what I mean.
http://www.irishitalianblessings.com/2012/07/surf-themed-party-hot-pink-and-ocean.html

LisaRaygbor
by New Member on Sep. 12, 2012 at 7:14 AM

Hi, You are really a creative mommy. I liked your ideas. For tableware you can choose from the hot pink party supplies. And for the party favors you can choose gold coins, blowouts, sword etc. For decoration, balloons are the best item as they are not so costly and beautify your party venue. You can make a combination of hot pink and black balloons as per your theme. They'll really look nice. Have a great party !!!

party

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN