Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3rd birthday? handy manny?

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:07 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 233 Total Views

my son is turning 3 in april and we have decided to do a handy manny theme with tools and such. I need a little help opn money saving ideas for party favors/games. I am not too sure on what kind of games there will be other than the pinata. also i have no clue what kind of food to do for 9 two&three year olds and there parents. any ideas?

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 7:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
justinsmom731
by New Member on Jan. 28, 2009 at 8:19 AM

My son loves Handy Manny too!  Check out www.4kidzpartyz.com   for personalized party favors.  All Cafe Mom's get  a 15% discount.  Just enter code A3 at checkout.

snotrica
by Member on Jan. 29, 2009 at 11:01 AM

Hi Leslie,  My daughter is actually a huge Handy manny fan as well!  I have my own personalizing party favor business and some really great things that can be decorated with tools on them.  I hope you decide to visit my website at www.littleshopoffavors.com.  I also give Cafemoms a discount.  Good luck with planning your son's upcoming birthday.

Stacey Notrica -

Personalized Party Favors for Children's Parties

www.LittleShopofFavors.com

TBKSuperMama
by New Member on Jan. 31, 2009 at 4:54 PM

Please share what you can find. This is an idea that my husband and I have for our son's 3rd birthday which is September. I know it sounds far off but its really not that far when I have to factor in Easter, Mothers day, Fathers day, etc and varioud birthday parties between now and then.  

There is no greater love than the love a mommy has for her boys! 

Trace                                           Blake

zoeysmom331
by on Feb. 1, 2009 at 12:18 AM

I'd love to see what you find! DD is OBSESSED with Handy Manny and wants this theme for her 4th birthday in March.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)