Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need ideas for an 11 year old girls birthday

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 12:12 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 237 Total Views

Hello!

I have a daughter that is turning 11 and need some help!  I am taking her and 3 friends to 'Justice for Girls' for their designer party, then they are all coming back to my house for a sleepover.  I need ideas for activites at the sleepover.  My daughter didn't have a party last year because of an injury and she was devistated, so I want to make this party extra special.

She likes Jonas Brothers, Hannah Montana, iCarly...the typical 11 year old.  I live in Mass, so the activities have to be indoors.

Does anyone have any good ideas of things to do?

Thanks!

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 12:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
MommyMica
by on Feb. 6, 2009 at 6:06 PM

Why not have a spa party.

You could turn your home into a day spa. Drape white sheets or another color of matching fabric on the furniture. Have lots of comfy throw pillows on the floor, along with have mirrors, candles and fresh flowers for just the right touch of spa-like atmosphere.

You could give each girl her own smock/robe, hair tie or headband  and wash cloth and hand towel.

Set up little spa stations to include: nails, foot soak, facials, hair and makeup. The girls could either take turns pampering each other, or you could enlist help and you and couple of people could "work" at the stations and pamper the birthday girl and her friends for a true spa-like experience.

I hope this helps!

Tammy22
by Group Owner on Feb. 8, 2009 at 3:39 PM

Since you are going to a fashion show why not get blank t-shirts and decorate them with fabric paints and markers. You can make a run way and model them. You could also do their makeup before they do their fashion show.

Party Planning Mamas:

Share great advice and tips for celebrations and gatherings of all kinds

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)