Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Planning my son's 4th Birthday party....

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:02 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 409 Total Views

Hello! I'm new here and I am seeking advice and tips for my son's 4th birthday party. This will be his first "real" party with kids his age (or close to his age)...we've done a party every year but we're military and the people that would come to his parties had small children that weren't old enough for games or anything...now we are stationed back home so his cousins will be coming and a couple of his little friends from karate will be here too and I am not sure what to do!!! lol.

We are doing a Thomas the Train themed party and I am making a Thomas cake. I plan to make some rail road signs and what not for decorations inside and out. We are going to do Pin the # on Thomas game and some sort of craft project but I don't know what yet.

I am looking for any ideas, advice, tips that any one might have for a train birthday party....decorations, games, crafts, food, etc....TIA!

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 7:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
snotrica
by Member on Aug. 13, 2009 at 7:55 AM

If you looking for party favors, I started my own personalizing business a couple of years ago for personalized party favors.  Check out www.littleshopoffavors.com.  Mention CafeMom and receive a 10% discount on your order.Have fun planning his party.

Stacey Notrica -

Personalized Party Favors for Children's Parties

www.LittleShopofFavors.com

Lucky.Jae
by on Aug. 16, 2009 at 10:56 PM

Check out www.birthdaypartyideas.com ... I've gotten some party ideas for several of my son's parties there.  :)

Good luck! :)

Siggy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)