Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Daughter is a theatre ham

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 6:34 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 262 Total Views
My daughter has been in local and school theatre for about 3 years.  She LOVES it and wants to major in theatre in college.  She is very talented even if I am her mom.  We have a Community Playhouse in my town that has a Teen shope each summer.  Last summer it was Guys and Dolls.  She was the street walker and the rich woman that has lots of packages.  She has also been in The Hobbit.  She was a goblin in that.
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 6:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mamabeki
by Group Owner on Apr. 15, 2007 at 4:48 PM
Welcome!!!   Where are you from...my son who is a theater major in college may have some info on the area that could help..   See ya soon. beki
Snickelfritz
by New Member on Jun. 9, 2007 at 10:31 PM
Sorry, I did not even check this until now.  What kind of information could you give me?  My daughter tried out for the special theatre class at her high school and made it.  This next year is her senior year.  What should we look for in a college theatre degree program? 
workingmommy3
by New Member on Aug. 8, 2007 at 2:43 PM
I have three kids (ages 9-7-6).  Two of them love the stage  but the oldest one would rather build the set then be on it.   We just finished Fiddler where they all thought they were better than everyone else (daddy directed it).  But they did good.  They cannot wait until the next one.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)