Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We got our orders!

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2010 at 1:15 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 348 Total Views

I joined the group back in january when we first started trying to get Base of Prefrence. We didn't get the first time, and we just found out that we have orders there now! We couldn't be more excited! We have been in North Carolina for the past 3 1/2 years, and now we will only be 4 1/2 hours from our family in Utah now! I can't wait to meet you all :).

by on Aug. 18, 2010 at 1:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
chels33
by Member on Aug. 18, 2010 at 2:14 PM

I guess I should introduce myself a little better. My name is Chelsea, and I'm 20. I have a 2 year old son named Malakai and my husband is a fire fighter. We love play dates and meeting new people. I can't wait to check the place out!

mama_Casey
by Member on Aug. 18, 2010 at 3:54 PM
Hey girl, I'm Amanda, I'm 21 and have an 18 month old daughter, savannah, hope to meet you when yall get here!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chels33
by Member on Aug. 19, 2010 at 11:18 AM
We should leave here by December 1st but are going to try to leave even sooner than that! How is base housing?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
myboys9802
by New Member on Aug. 20, 2010 at 9:53 AM

Congrats.  We got here 10 July and got a house 12 July.

Moved in 13 July.

Love it here.  I also love Seymour the 6 years we were there.  
The housing is great.
We live in the Brick housing.
If you go to the mountain home website.  They updated the site and you can see the houses and the floor plans.  
I have two boys.  8 and 11.  The schools are awesome so far.  The kids love it and to me that is all that matters.

Welcome again.  If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.  

HUGS 

chels33
by Member on Aug. 22, 2010 at 11:21 AM

Thanks a lot! I found that website and I was so happy to be able to see all of the houses! We are actually at Pope, and we don't love it. At all... My son is only 2 so we don't have to worry about school yet, but hopefully we will be there for a few years and he can start school there!

FitPreggers
by Member on Aug. 25, 2010 at 9:42 AM

Let us all know when you get here...chances are that you will live in a neighborhood with one of the mommys on here =)

chels33
by Member on Aug. 25, 2010 at 9:56 AM

I will for sure! My husband said his commander said we should be out of here by November! Which is in 2 months!!! I just want a for sure date! If any of you have facebook you can add me. My name is Chelsea Wandell Sherwood, and my email address is cheer_gal33@hotmail.com.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)