Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babysitter?

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2009 at 9:58 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 139 Total Views

I babysit part time in my home b/c I'm a SAHM and I need a little extra money to help with bills.  The current family I sit for just keeps disrespecting me by sending the kids over sick and when I call them to come get the kids, I don't get paid for the rest of the day that I have set aside for their children.  Not to mention, the 22 month old girl is such a tyrant.  She brakes my DD's toys, hits, pushes, spits, screams, throws food, etc. 

I'm in need of a new family to sit for.  Someone who is respectful and thoughtful.  I just need 2 days a week or even just a couple hours a few times a week.  As long as it's steady because I depend on this extra money.  I would prefer to be in my home since my car is on it's last leg and I don't want it to break down with my DD in it.  I would need the kids' food provided along with their drinks and snacks, since I can't afford food for extra kids. 

I have plenty of toys for the LO's to play with (I don't for older kids).  I live in a gated apartment with a nice little courtyard for the kids to play. 

I was a nanny before my DD was born and my mom's a pre-school/day care teacher, so I'm really experienced and good with kids.  I have been taught 1st aid, CPR (infant, child, and adult), and water safety through the American Red Cross.   I just need to renew my certificates. 

I live in the city of Orange (close to the 91/55 fwy interchange).  If you need or know of anyone who needs a part time babysitter, please contact me.  I hate to say it, but I'm kinda desparate.

by on Feb. 6, 2009 at 9:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN