Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

interesting question

Posted by on Nov. 5, 2011 at 5:58 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 221 Total Views
someone asked me "what's so different this time that you'd think Ron Paul would get elected rather than years prior when he's ran?"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 5, 2011 at 5:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Scarlett82
by on Nov. 5, 2011 at 7:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Economy. Views. Things have been on the downslide and is still and is going fast. Worse than years past.

Lynn7168
by New Member on Nov. 6, 2011 at 7:30 PM

what was your answer

AudlyLuvly
by on Nov. 6, 2011 at 9:30 PM
3 moms liked this

ha, i didn't answer the question.. it was a question on my gaming clan's debate section, i refuse to get involved into that section, because some of the people there are just idiots, and i don't want get a headache from dealing with them.  

however, if i had answered the question, it would be similar to the first reply here, with the addition of that he seems to be getting more covereage, and on top of the following he's always had, more new voters, and voters that hadn't been aware of him or his views know more and are tired of the same old lying puppets that try to get our votes.

gammie
by on Dec. 19, 2011 at 10:01 AM

A lot of more people are learning of him and believe what he has said and will do.

His is doing great in the debates. Also a lot of people in entertainment love him. They will get the word out in the media.

And most important, people will cross over to vote for him, not the others. So if you don't want Obama VOTE FOR RON PAUL!! (tell them this)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)