• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

help!!!!

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:59 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 364 Total Views

My fiance has enough money to give me money for a 600 order....but if he gives it to me I will have exactly a month to double what he gave me so I can pay him back....because rent will be due a month after he gives it to me....I don't want to risk not being able to pay rent...but I have no credit so I can't get a loan or a credit card....but I know that I NEED inventory....so what would you guys do????

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 4:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Dylan.2111
by New Member on Feb. 27, 2009 at 12:23 AM

Hi

I would just pay rent. I know its hard sometimes. My husband cant help me out like he is used to. He is getting laid off but I am just going to stay postive and work on getting more customers.  I don't have credit either but i just add inventory little by little. My advice is just stay postive and it will work out.

rebelsgirl
by on Mar. 17, 2009 at 4:54 PM

i would pay rent and also girl i am going to probably order about 200-300 dollars worth of stuff in may or june so you have a really big order coming from me soon

mommy492006
by on Mar. 18, 2009 at 7:19 PM

Quoting rebelsgirl:

i would pay rent and also girl i am going to probably order about 200-300 dollars worth of stuff in may or june so you have a really big order coming from me soon

fo sho :)

RidingPink
by on Mar. 19, 2009 at 12:00 AM

Pay your rent.  Don't work your Mary Kay business under stress.  Have lots of fun with this business.  Have you heard of 24+24+24? 

ask 24 people to order $24 in 24 hours.  The sky is the limit ask 5 people you know to do the same in 24 hours.  That's $2880.  Why not ask 10 to help you.  That's $5760 more than $600.   Be a WINNER!!!   

Independent Sr. Sales Director

www.marykay.com/pstatewright1

D2mommy
by New Member on Jun. 17, 2009 at 11:34 PM

Quoting RidingPink:

Pay your rent.  Don't work your Mary Kay business under stress.  Have lots of fun with this business.  Have you heard of 24+24+24? 

ask 24 people to order $24 in 24 hours.  The sky is the limit ask 5 people you know to do the same in 24 hours.  That's $2880.  Why not ask 10 to help you.  That's $5760 more than $600.   Be a WINNER!!!   

This is great.  I just started my business and I am trying to find ways to get more inventory without spending a lot of my personal money.  I already have to pay back my mom some money.  I am so going to use this.  Thank you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)