Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

End of Summer....

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2008 at 1:28 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 224 Total Views

So how is everyone ending their summer? As for me, I will probably visit my family one last time before times get busy again. Also I will be preparing myself for college. So what is everyone up to?

by on Aug. 6, 2008 at 1:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
PassionM
by Group Owner on Aug. 16, 2008 at 5:36 PM

Wow!!!  This summer has flew by waaay too fast but on the other hand I'm excited for my dd who will be starting Kindergarten this fall and very excited herself.  Summer is my favorite time of the year so I never want it to end.

Good for you smyle...going back to school is a big and good decision.  I wish you the best of luck and don't forget to stop by and vent when ever you need to...lol...

gaoyang
by New Member on Aug. 18, 2008 at 11:09 PM

My summer will be ending with preparing my two older boys to ready for back to school, getting ready for school myself, and visiting some family in WI before it all ends. I agree that this summer flew by...:)

Ymanna7
by New Member on Sep. 5, 2008 at 1:27 PM

we're in SoCal, and school has already started about a month ago. Kids are already settled into a routine, so I'm glad.

As for myself, I'm going to a local community college for the Nursing program, and this is already our 2nd week of school. Everyone's settling down from the summer frenzy (and laziness), it seems.

We ended our summer with a bang. We went to Fresno to visit family and everyone spent the  weekend picnicking and jetskiing and boating at the lake. It was great!

PassionM
by Group Owner on Sep. 10, 2008 at 4:49 PM

Quoting Ymanna7:

we're in SoCal, and school has already started about a month ago. Kids are already settled into a routine, so I'm glad.

As for myself, I'm going to a local community college for the Nursing program, and this is already our 2nd week of school. Everyone's settling down from the summer frenzy (and laziness), it seems.

We ended our summer with a bang. We went to Fresno to visit family and everyone spent the  weekend picnicking and jetskiing and boating at the lake. It was great!

Wow!  That does sound like ton of fun!!!  Now I'm really missing Fresno:(

Glad you had a great time tho!!!!

....happy fall:)

genayang
by Member on Oct. 3, 2008 at 6:40 PM

I agree.  This summer flew by too fast, not that I did anything exciting.  With a full time job, a one year old, and a family business there's no time to do anything anymore.  I sound so boring big smile mini

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)