• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking for friends? support for weight loss? Want to help the community?

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 4:28 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 211 Total Views

Hey, my name is Jessica, I have been married for a year now and i am looking for new friends as well as help with weight loss! I am trying to start a active group for Louisville women to meet other women for female companionship and weekly walks for weight loss and maybe some charity work for our community.

I have started a website for women to sign up and meet other women who have signed up!

www.louisvillewomen.wetpaint.com

Thanks, Jessica

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 4:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
prncskymmie
by New Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 4:36 PM

Hi Jessica, my name is Kyma and I am a 27 yr old sahm of 4 and live in the valley station area. I hike/walk everyother day and on saterdays and sundays up at Iroquise park. I would love someone to do it with. I can also help you out on the website. I did mine www.kymberlybphotography.com and www.breakfastclubphotography.com just let me know what you want on it tab wise and info wise and I am all for it. you can get free hosting anywhere or pay like 25 for the domain name for a year with free hosting. I am all for it. I want more people to workout with and just to talk to in general. pm me if you want. I will be on later as today is a hike day for me.

http://kymberlybphotography.blogspot.com/
kymberlybphotography. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)