Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Rose Soap Petals For Sale (read description)

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:54 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 165 Total Views

Who doesn't hate having to use public restrooms. As if having to use a toilet than thousands have used before you, isn't bad enough, you have to touch the same soap dispenser that thousands have touched before you. Have you noticed that some people come out of the stall and go directly to the soap dispenser and will not rinse their hands before touching it? YUCK!!! Now you have a solution for this disgusting problem. Carry these soap petals in your bag and every time you go into a public bathroom, wash your hands with a petal and toss it away. You cannot go wrong with this. This comes in handy especially if you have a little child that loves to touch everything when they go into a public restroom. Just wash their little hands and let them keep smelling how good the hands smell instead of them touching everything else they see.

You can purchase these from me for...

Pk of 15 Petals in your favorite fragrance / color preference just $3.00 + $1.50 for shipping

Pk of 25 petals in your favorite fragrance / color preference just $5.00 + $2.00 for shipping

Pk of 50 petals in your favorite fragrance / color preference just $10.00 + $2.50 for shipping

Pk of 100 petals in your favorite fragrance / color preference just $20.00 + $4.95 for shipping

I accept Paypal as a form of payment

Available Fragrances

VS Love Spell type

Sweet Pea

Rose

Honey Almond

Orange Vanilla

Vanilla

Baby Powder

Strawbery

Gardenia

Cherry

These are just some of the most popular fragrances. If your favorite fragrance is not listed, please e-mail me to find out if I carry that scent. I do have a whole lot more that are not listed here.

These petals are available in: Blue, Yellow, Green, Golden Peach, Pink, Red, White and Purple and Orange

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 8:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)