Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

baby girl items needed

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2010 at 1:46 PM
  • 18 Replies
  • 327 Total Views

hello all some of you may know me and some may not my name is brandi i have a baby girl on the way she is due september 26 and right now times are hard on us we are in need of alot of things before lizzy arrives if you have any of the following for sell or wanting to give away baby girl stuff thank you ladies

dresser
crib bedding
swaddler
diaper bag
safety kit
changing pad cover
laundry detergent for baby
play pack

breast milk storage containers
bouncer
play mat
wipes

by on Jul. 14, 2010 at 1:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mabelrose
by on Jul. 14, 2010 at 1:48 PM

where are you located.. i have a dresser but it might be too far to ship it 

Welch41407
by on Jul. 14, 2010 at 1:50 PM

im in louisiana

mabelrose
by on Jul. 14, 2010 at 1:51 PM

yeah sorry that dresser is too heavy to ship from ohio to Louisiana.. sorry i was giving it away for free too. :(

Welch41407
by on Jul. 14, 2010 at 1:57 PM

aww manthank you though

othermom
by on Jul. 14, 2010 at 4:01 PM

I have an extra diaper bag, thing of wipes, maybe some clothes, and a pacifier. If you would be able to pay shipping I would be happy to send a few things to you.

Welch41407
by on Jul. 14, 2010 at 4:07 PM

ok i need to talk with my hsuband and make sure its ok but could you take a pic of the diaper bag and is the paci new

Quoting othermom:

I have an extra diaper bag, thing of wipes, maybe some clothes, and a pacifier. If you would be able to pay shipping I would be happy to send a few things to you.

lilmunchkin24
by on Jul. 14, 2010 at 4:10 PM
Where in Louisiana?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Welch41407
by on Jul. 14, 2010 at 4:12 PM

shreveport bossier area

othermom
by on Jul. 14, 2010 at 4:13 PM

Yes the pacifier is new, it is not in the package, I have a couple open nes. I will take a picture of the diaper bag when I get back from my sons dentist appointment. I have a couple diffrent ones. They are all gently used, there  is a big black one, a small black one and then a white and purple one with bears. i will take pictures of all three.

Quoting Welch41407:

ok i need to talk with my hsuband and make sure its ok but could you take a pic of the diaper bag and is the paci new

Quoting othermom:

Welch41407
by on Jul. 14, 2010 at 4:48 PM

ok thanks

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN