Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I really need this!

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 10:17 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 320 Total Views
I am a mother to five wonderful boys ages 11, 9, 4, 22 months, and four months old. My husband abandoned us, and I am struggling to provide for my children. I work full time at the local Library, and I make $9.00 an hour. It is almost impossible for me to buy a van at this time. I have a 2000 Cheverolet Malibu as our only source of transportation, and it has a bad raditor leak along with several other major problems that is not worth fixing. I have to illegally drive, and put my childrens lives in danger when we all need to go somewhere in that car. I really need a miracle break through, so I can get a van for my family. I have three children that need to be in car seats and my two oldest are not old enough to sit in the front sit. We take a chance everytime we get in the car to go somewhere like school and daycare. My two oldest boys are in Magnet School and SPARK and all my children are very special to me. If I were to get in an accident driving with my oldest in the front seat and my four year old and 22 month old without a carseat I would not be able to forgive myself. If I had a van I would be able to strap all three carseats in the far back, and my two oldest could strap themselves in the two middle seats. We would be able to travel to school and daycare safely, and I would have peace of mind knowing that I am doing my best to protect the lives of my children! At this time in our life; this is the most important wish I could make!
library.mcneese.edu/info/news.htm |
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 10:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Godstar
by on Dec. 18, 2008 at 9:24 AM

Hello,

I wanted to share with you an email I received from a local car dealership.

Thanks for your support.

Tonisha

Original Message -----

To: <
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2008 5:12 PM
Subject: Re: WebSite Contact - http://www.cowboycarandtruck.com/

> Sorry to hear you are going through so much. I will keep your email and if
> we trade for something that I think will work I will email you. I would like
> to help if we can.
>
> Franco Castiglione
> GENERAL MANAGER
>
> Cowboy Car & Truck, LLC
> 3800 Ryan Street
> Lake Charles, LA 70605
> (337) 478-2030
> Check out our latest inventory
> http://www.cowboycarandtruck.com/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)