Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introductions!

Posted by on Mar. 11, 2008 at 8:32 PM
  • 16 Replies
  • 627 Total Views

Add your introductions here...

Some examples if what to post in here....

Name?
Age?
Location?
# of Children do you have?
Are u expecting?
Boy or Girl or you just dont know?
Your Expected Due Date (if ur prego of course) ?

Or any other type of information you wish to add....

My 411
Name?
amanda [manda]

Age?
20 ~the big 2-1 in Sept 08 =]

Location?
Philly, PA

# of Children I have?
EXPECTING!!

Boy or Girl?
Not sure yet...
I have a u/s appointment Thurs [March 13] @ 1pm EST

My EDD: July 28, 08

manda [expecting baby # 1] EDD July 28, 2oo8

by on Mar. 11, 2008 at 8:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bree3828
by on Mar. 11, 2008 at 8:50 PM
My name is Bree, I am 16, I live in Du Quoin Illinois, i have a 2 month old baby boy
dneurquhart
by New Member on Mar. 11, 2008 at 10:31 PM
Hello, I am the proud Mom of five kiddos, 20-4 (yes, 4!) and with their crazy schedules, my schedule is just as nuts. I have been married to my husband for almost 5 years and he is the sole-mate that I should have married 12 years ago when we met. Always open for new friends and I also have a myspace if you do to. My email for that is mamo3805@yahoo.com. Thanks and hope to see you here and there.

Jocelynmommy
by on Mar. 11, 2008 at 10:51 PM
Name? Danielle
Age? 26
Location? Pennsylvania
# of Children do you have? 1 daughter and one on the way!
Are u expecting? yes 16 weeks (4 months)
Boy or Girl or you just dont know? Do not know yet
Your Expected Due Date (if ur prego of course) ? 8-28-08

Been married going on 4 years this July.

LilBitzx32406
by Group Owner on Mar. 11, 2008 at 11:00 PM

Quoting dneurquhart:

Hello, I am the proud Mom of five kiddos, 20-4 (yes, 4!) and with their crazy schedules, my schedule is just as nuts. I have been married to my husband for almost 5 years and he is the sole-mate that I should have married 12 years ago when we met. Always open for new friends and I also have a myspace if you do to. My email for that is mamo3805@yahoo.com. Thanks and hope to see you here and there.

Haha.. my mom has 6 children (me & younger bro are the only FULL siblings [same mom & dad]) My mom always jokes around and says "God has a sense of humor and this is why.....

My older sister JC= 25 (26 in July)
Me = 20 (21 in Sept)
My bro Tony (full sibling) = 17 [just turned 17 in Feb]
Sister Angie = 11 [12 in april]
Sister Jaime = 10 [11 in july]
Nikki = 3 [her bday was in October]

Me & the youngest Nikki are 17 years apart...
then Nikki and JC are 22 years apart lol

When she was 1st born everyone would think she was mine & I'd be like Um... I'm ONLY 17 people!! (i had JUST turned 17 like a month b4 she was born lol)
my2boyz89
by on Nov. 12, 2008 at 12:53 AM

my name is Stephanie (call me steph) i have 2 boys and a baby in heaven, if i wouldnt have miscarried my first child, it would be 2 years old, Xavior will be one in 17 days his birthday is 11-28-07 and my youngest,Patrick is 5 weeks old, his birthday is October 6, 2008.yes, my 2 youngest are 10 months and 8 days apart. i'm a single mom, my husband kicked me out when i was 6 months preg with Patrick to be with his ex gf. i am up to meeting new people so if you wanna chat you can message me on CM or on myspace: www.myspace.com/dustysgurl

*!~!mommy to two sweet baby boys!~!*

casie0306
by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 4:14 PM

casie  25 one child she 4 almost march marysville wa

kajsadeigh
by New Member on Feb. 11, 2009 at 3:30 PM

Hi, my name is kajsa, im 23 years old and i live in utah.  I have a 19 month old son and another baby boy due in May.    I am joining in the hope of easing my worries about my son and his speech delay. 

bkkihega
by New Member on Apr. 1, 2009 at 4:49 PM

I'm Kimberly. I'm married with 3 children-Caleb, Allie, and DJ. I'm a stay home mom and I'm going back to school in the fall. I was born and raised in Texas. Hope to meet some great friends here!

Kim Kihega

bkkihega@yahoo.com

http://www.mission-mommy.com

http://snipsandsnailsboutique.blogspot.com

LotsToLearn
by New Member on Apr. 2, 2009 at 8:02 AM
I'm Lisa.
We have 5 kids total, 1 w/Special Needs.

We've also complete a series of 5 educational DVDs for preschoolers titled Lots To Learn. As a small Mom and Pop company, and producing these videos in our spare time, we'd love to have all of you check out our website at www.LotsToLearn.com to review samples and feedback. Word of mouth is our only advertising! So thanks in advance for your help, your potential purchase, and for spreading the word about our award-winning DVDs.

And it's great to meet all of you and hear what you have to say each day with my cup of coffee!
Oh, and I'm a Grandma too! whew...
Lisa at www.LotsToLearn.com
linzermonkey
by on Apr. 17, 2009 at 10:12 PM

Hi. I'm Lindsay. I'm 26 from massachusetts. I'm 26 weeks pregnant with a girl, my first. I'm due on July 22nd. I'm living with my boyfriend Art who I've been with for 3 years now. Looking to meet new mom friends.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)