Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

need your opinion.....

Posted by on Jul. 1, 2009 at 5:13 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 268 Total Views

i'm out of town and i just found out that my best friend is talkin to a guy i used to talk to. they've been talkin about a week now. me and this guy just stopped talkin a couple months ago...he did me wrong, and spread lies and everything about me. even after tellin her this she couldnt understand why it bothered me so much with her being with him. she claims she didnt know we actually were talkin... she claims she didnt know i had been crushing on him or anythin and she thought i only used him as a one night stand. but she knows me enough to know i aint gonna sleep with a guy that  dont like and if im not talkin to him. i thought there was a such thing as a girlfriend code where u dont talk to a guy that your friend crushed on or slept with...but she claims that dont count in this situation cause she didnt know about me liking him, even though she knew i slept with him.. so am i takin it out of proportion or do i have the right to be hurt by this situation...sry for makin this so long,

by on Jul. 1, 2009 at 5:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
LilBitzx32406
by Group Owner on Dec. 1, 2009 at 4:53 PM

I dont think a lot of girls these days use the "girlfriend code". I had the same problem with 1 of my "so called" friends and now she's dating the guy and they've been  together 4 maybe a yr or more.. I had the BIGGEST crush on him (and messed around with him) from 16 to 17 and SHE KNEW about it and everything.

You are DEF NOT taking it out of proportion bc if she was really ur friend, she wouldnt have done that to you REGARDLESS if u only were crushing on the guy or married and divorced him!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)