Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just threw my daughter her Halloween 5th Birthday Party.

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2008 at 9:32 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 239 Total Views

I can finally relax... with being out of town on business and coming back to plan my daughter Halloween birthday party out of the way, I feel like I just want to be a couch potatoe. I hate that I have no one to help me because my family lives 45 mins away and always complain how its too far to travel to help me clean,decorate and cook for the party I always do it all. 

I couldn't get out of bed this morning. My poor son kept calling me to get up and make him breakfast all I could do was hang on walls and slide myself down the hallway to the kitchen and slice up an apple for him because we were out of bread which I usually make him toast for  his early breakfast snack before I get myself moving and actually make a breakfast. Then I put on cartoons to keep him occupied while I dragged myself back into bed, after popping some Ibuprofens. My feet felt bruised and beaten, my bad elbow is acting up and my lower back burns. I think I'm gonna need a couple of days to recover. Ever feel like this?? :(

by on Oct. 26, 2008 at 9:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
jeninjuice
by on Nov. 5, 2008 at 9:04 PM

o ya, today I did laundry at my dad's house and I forgot to take my ibuprofen with me. So I felt real cruddy when I came home. My husband's out in Phoenix right now and he'll probably be gone for a month. he's an 'over the road' trucker now, so I'm here at home with our son. Some days just feel like blah.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)