Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

O how I wish someone was here

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2008 at 10:26 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 236 Total Views

Hellow ladies.I hope you all are doing pretty.  Ok, I am from San Angelo TX and dont really get to get out much.So that also means that I dont know to many who also have RA.Which means,yep you guessed it,Im sort of alone here. I am married,but there is only so much he understands.Dont get me wrong, he is a wonderful husband who has done so much for me,its just that he could never understand to the degree that we do.Right now for instance,my left shoulder is hurting to the point that it hurts to lift it past a certain point,these past few days its my hands and feet that hurt to where I bump my hand and OMG it hurt so bad I was crying hard(something I have not done in awhile),so hard I scared my 3yr old son,he cried with me and said" Mommy its ok,dont cry please"   I just sometimes wish that I had someone here nearby with our illness to understand,and a shoulder to cry on............ Thanks for being there ladies.

p.s. does anyones hair fall out since being sick? mine does when I wash or brush,I was thinking of buying a different shampoo....any ideas.......................thanksgroup hug 

by on Nov. 19, 2008 at 10:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
bafwabalinga
by Member on Nov. 19, 2008 at 10:36 PM

*hugs* I know how you feel! my mom helps me out a ton but like you said..there is only so much she can understand! You ever need someone to talk to feel free to message me!

nena777
by New Member on Nov. 20, 2008 at 8:08 AM

<hugs> coming your way too... soemtimes family does not know what we go through.. if they could only live in our shoes for one day right?!

hope you feel better real soon... have you tried maybe some icyhot rub to make that pain go away fast? what meds are you on?

Irene

jeninjuice
by on Nov. 30, 2008 at 12:26 PM

sorry you feel alone! but all us ladies here know exactly how you feel! what a sweet little boy you have to hug you. my hair has really thinned out. try to take some folic acid, it definitely reduces the fall out....take care...

loveingmybabies
by Member on Dec. 1, 2008 at 12:08 PM

Thank you for the idea,I will try that. Thank you ladies for taking the time to respond to this post,it means alot. So far I am not on meds,just Tylenol,since I do not have Health insurance.I just was able to get some insurance so ill be trying to make an appointment with a Doc(hopefully he wont be rude and judgemental-like last time)So Im looking forward to getting back on meds                    I do hope all you ladies are doing well and one of the biggest hugs Im sending yalls way.wreath

Quoting jeninjuice:

sorry you feel alone! but all us ladies here know exactly how you feel! what a sweet little boy you have to hug you. my hair has really thinned out. try to take some folic acid, it definitely reduces the fall out....take care...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)