Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Going to the Docs at last!!!! and a small vent

Posted by on Jun. 1, 2009 at 5:21 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 183 Total Views

Hello my fellow RA Mommas. Well i have some good news. I am finally going to see a Doc for my RA. I  have to travel  1 1/2  there and then another 1 1/2 hours back home,but thats ok Im just happy to be going to the Docs!!!!! they called this morrning letting me know my App was for August,I asked if by any chance they could make a note to call me in sooner if they had any cancellations.  After hanging up,maybe like an hour or so later, they called back. And guess what,they can see me tommorrow at 11 am!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am sooo excited. I know I sound like a kid at Christmas morrning,but Im sure you all understand

On another  note,I called my mom to tell her. She and my younger siblings were just pulling up to a Restaurant when I called her on the cell. As I was trying to tell her my good news,she  says to me," Let me call you back later,Im a little busy." And her voice just sounded, I dont know,different.Now ok ,I get your fixing to eat,but they just pulled up so I was not interupting anything. She calls back later, but her voice sounds like if Im disturbing her,so I just said im going to the Docs tommorow,and she like ok.  I may be blowing it more than what it is,but Im sorry I just thought my own mother would sound  alittle happier for me.

Thanks for letting me vent.

I truley hope you all are doing well and wish you all the best in life

by on Jun. 1, 2009 at 5:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)