Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wall ideas

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:59 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 427 Total Views

I have lots of wall space that I need to cover but the ideas are not flowing...anyone have any?

by on Nov. 16, 2009 at 12:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mommyofderek
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 5:31 PM

I got the same problem. Maybe a nice mirror it makes the space look larger and its classy.

christyvw2004
by Member on Jan. 22, 2010 at 11:51 AM

How about one of Uppercase Livings  new Grande Format vinyl. I think is a real wow factor in any home

Christy VanWechel, Uppercase Living Independent Demonstrator, http://christy.uppercaseliving.net  ID: 227990

jbcmom
by on Jan. 22, 2010 at 5:17 PM

go to your local art store and buy some canvases and have your children paint you a picture. i did that with my boys and hung them on my living room wall and they are so proud of them. i'm also doing this idea for my bedroom. me, my husband, and my boys are each going to paint a picture for my bedroom wall.

psych_mom
by on Jan. 22, 2010 at 5:22 PM

You can always frame a large piece of fabric or use smaller pieces in various frames with or without glass.

cathylynn36
by New Member on Jan. 22, 2010 at 5:47 PM

ehow.com - there google how to make your own wall art , they have lots of ideas. i think lowes .com also may have some ideas.

cathylynn36
by New Member on Jan. 22, 2010 at 5:51 PM

ionlife television has a show called- shes crafty, they have great ideas there also.

cathylynn36
by New Member on Jan. 22, 2010 at 5:54 PM

apartmenttherapy.com will get your ideas flowing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)