Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Cousins House OMG I wanna REDECORATE IT pic HEAVY

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:19 AM
  • 11 Replies
  • 1034 Total Views

4 bedrooms upstairs

1 bedroom downstairs

3 FULL LARGE bathrooms

EVERYTHING IS PINK !!! Her house is my DREAM house, Large and spacious and extremely family friendly.

The Kitchen

The Family Room

looking from the kitchen into the family room

the Pool Room

looking in from the livingroom

real coconuts!

Dining Room

looking in from the kitchen

Master Bedroom

Master Bath

2nd bedroom

3rd bedroom

all the furniture in this room was her grandmothers the bed set is over 90 years old! I love love it!!! in amazing conditon too

and the cabbage patch dolls are some of the first made in the 80's also in pristine condition!

4th bedroom

Upstairs bathroom

Everything else

www.Mommysasha.Blogspot.com
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Proud Mommy to two handsome sons Steven & Jaime and my beautiful princess Emily.
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momto3girls0620
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:24 AM

wow..beautiful home but i wanna redecorate it too! too much peach and pink and aqua..oh no!

honeyb3
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:25 AM

I would try to talk her into paint and a few new light fixtures. You could always give new linens as gifts.

The bathrooms and kitchen look like they could use some updating too, but I think it would be better to start small and hope she likes the improvements enough to keep going.

Good luck.

vegepunkstr
by Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:27 AM

Looks like that house is straight out of the eighties. I will help with the redecoration lol

siggy copy
Jaimeslove
by Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:27 AM

I walked in like OMG Miami Vice

Quoting momto3girls0620:

wow..beautiful home but i wanna redecorate it too! too much peach and pink and aqua..oh no!

Proud Mommy to two handsome sons Steven & Jaime and my beautiful princess Emily.
Jaimeslove
by Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:29 AM

I am trying to get her to start with the kitchen, its amazing 2 ovens, and the island has a builtin indoor grill. I was talking to her about refacing or simply replacing the cabinets. I'm hoping she will except some help. She wants to put it on the market next year and is hoping to get 1.1 million. But I dont think its going to happen.... paint and new linens will do wonders also! Along with new window treatments

Quoting honeyb3:

I would try to talk her into paint and a few new light fixtures. You could always give new linens as gifts.

The bathrooms and kitchen look like they could use some updating too, but I think it would be better to start small and hope she likes the improvements enough to keep going.

Good luck.

alexsmomma06
by Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 2:52 PM

That's exactly what i was thinking!!!!  I would definetly try and get her to redecorate- she has a beautiful house but many of the rooms need some updating!

Quoting vegepunkstr:

Looks like that house is straight out of the eighties. I will help with the redecoration lol

MandyT1021
by Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 8:33 PM

It is a beautiful house, but stuck in the 80's!! Too much pink and those fake flowers all over have to go-lol...Oh and one other thing I saw a flag hanging from a window treatment-that's a definite out. Anyway try to convince her into some new paint, bed linens, and some new window treatments and light fixtures-even if she does one room at a time it will be a big improvement! Good luck.

FancyKnots
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 11:46 PM

Quoting Jaimeslove:

I walked in like OMG Miami Vice

Quoting momto3girls0620:

It's definitely stuck in the 80s.  She will have a hard time selling it with her current decor.  She at least needs to paint and get new window coverings and linens.  I would tell her she is not going to get top dollar for her house the way it is now.  It's huge though.  Probably close to 3,000 sq. ft.

Tina

Fancy Knots
Handmade Crafts, Collectables & Antiques

Check out all the offerings at the following sites:

http://stores.ebay.com/Fancy-Knots-Collectables

http://www.etsy.com/shop/FancyKnots

My2Pumpkins
by on Jan. 28, 2010 at 12:04 PM

LOL! Everytime I go to someone's house I think of all the things I would change.. it's crazy to me when my little ghetto base housing looks better decorated than someone's expensive, huge house.

babsky
by New Member on Mar. 9, 2010 at 10:00 PM

Nice home, It needs color on the walls. No pink.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)