Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is something that your kids broke in your house?

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:06 PM
  • 16 Replies
  • 394 Total Views

Was it valuable?

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
single_and_preg
by Bronze Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:07 PM

Mine hasnt really broke anything yet, but i remember when i was a teenager, me and my brother were kinda play fighting, and i threw something at him, and it hit an antique glass Tiffany lamp that hung from the ceiling, it shattered in a million pieces.....My mom was so mad, someone gave it to her and we believe it was worth over 1000.00, it was never appraised though.

single_and_preg
by Bronze Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:09 PM

Oh yeah, my son broke our toilet...he put a toy in it, and we tried a few plumbers, none could get it out....so we had to get a new toilet. That was a headache!

alohamalu
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:12 PM

When my oldest son was 3 or 4 he took a heavy duty magnet to the computer monitor.  My 11 year old is prone to breaking dishes!

momofne
by Bronze Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:21 PM

What haven't they broke....

Bmat
by Bronze Member on Jun. 4, 2010 at 8:24 AM

Mainly they put holes through the wall, separate occasions.

billssweety
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 2:27 PM

My hide-a-bed couch....they SHOVED the bed in and broke the wood frame, not a happy camper!!!

jennmarie77
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 6:25 PM

Quoting momofne:

What haven't they broke....

I was going to say this.

Bmat
by Bronze Member on Jun. 5, 2010 at 8:05 AM

Mine also broke a folding picnic table that my grandmother had given me, she had used it for years. I was sad about it and tried to realize that it was just a thing.

bhwrn1
by on Jun. 5, 2010 at 8:35 PM

Our Bose DVD player/surround sound system. It still words, but the DVD drawer is all screwed up!

TempestRayne
by on Jun. 7, 2010 at 1:31 PM

they haven't really "Broken" anything yet (apparently, that's my job)-but they have damaged a lot and done some pretty uncool things.  Like jerk open the (locked) freezer and not tell anyone about it, then it was stuck open because I didn't know it had been locked and I couldn't get it to seal properly. There was a lot of meat that thawed and went bad. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)