Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What room is your computer in?

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:14 PM
  • 23 Replies
  • 497 Total Views

Do you have a seperate room for it?

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
single_and_preg
by Bronze Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:15 PM

Mines in a seperate room, its across from the living room...its not enclosed all the way...it has a huge opening, not a door.

NessGuinness
by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 11:40 PM

Hehehe....ours is a little cove on the upper level of our townhouse right across from our room....Its really only big enough for a computer desk and chair but it has a cute little window and is actually designated by the builder as a "library" lol!!! The funny part is that we don't use the computer up there...we have two laptops and both are downstairs so we run the cord from the upstairs over the banister and through the living room to the couch! My hubby and I like sitting by each other while we do completely different things!!!

Jodanro
by Bronze Member on Jun. 4, 2010 at 12:41 AM

I think I've, at one time or another, had the computer in just about every room in the house.  LOL!  Now it's in a spare bedroom that I'm planning on turning into an office/library.

Bmat
by Bronze Member on Jun. 4, 2010 at 8:16 AM

MIne is in my study.  I have my bookshelves and filing cabinet in here, too. Also a small TV, radio, CD player, phone, DVD player.

TempestRayne
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 11:19 AM

it's a laptop and is rarely out fo my sight.

Bmat
by Bronze Member on Jun. 4, 2010 at 4:55 PM

Originally I had my computer set up in the dining room.  I liked it there because I could see what was going on in the rest of the house. I am by myself in here. 

emptynstr
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 5:03 PM

When the kids were young it was in the dining room where it could be seen from all over. Now with this new house and no kids it is in the spare bedroom/study.

ncmom24
by New Member on Jun. 4, 2010 at 5:05 PM

Everywhere, it's a laptop...........but mostly the kitchen=)

jennmarie77
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 6:21 PM

We have a desktop that the kids use in the living room.  We also have two laptops one that I use all the time and is almost never out of my site and the other is my old one that dh uses on occasion that sits in the living room beside the couch in it's case.

elasmimi
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 8:31 PM

I have a laptop in my office, which I only use when I want to print something. DH and I both have laptops on our bedside tables, which is where we spend most of our lives anyway.

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)