Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

bid on blinds

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:15 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 282 Total Views

We just got a bid for blinds for our new house and it was way too much.  I was just wondering if anyone has bought blinds online and what kind of experience they had.  I love the honeycomb-type blinds and have seen some online, but none as nice as the ones we got bids for. I'd love some input or suggestions.  Thanks!

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
BaliBlindsMom
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:33 PM

Hi! I am afraid I am an biased source of advice as I work for the company that makes Bali Blinds. If you go to www.greenbaliblinds.com and click on "Where to Buy" in the top right hand corner, you can get a list of some great online retailers of our blinds.  Hopefully, you will get a more competitive quote than the one you got at your house.  The honeycomb-type cellular shades are a great choice, and if you are looking for some other fun/beautiful eco-friendly window treatment options you can check out Bali's line of Natural Shades.  Another tip: Bali is running a sweepstakes right now for $2,500 worth of custom window treatments for your home - enter at www.greenbaliblinds.com (no purchase necessary.)  Good luck, and feel free to ask me any other questions - I will do my best to be unbiased! :-)

KBix
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:40 PM

oh cool im going to enter

Quoting BaliBlindsMom:

Hi! I am afraid I am an biased source of advice as I work for the company that makes Bali Blinds. If you go to www.greenbaliblinds.com and click on "Where to Buy" in the top right hand corner, you can get a list of some great online retailers of our blinds.  Hopefully, you will get a more competitive quote than the one you got at your house.  The honeycomb-type cellular shades are a great choice, and if you are looking for some other fun/beautiful eco-friendly window treatment options you can check out Bali's line of Natural Shades.  Another tip: Bali is running a sweepstakes right now for $2,500 worth of custom window treatments for your home - enter at www.greenbaliblinds.com (no purchase necessary.)  Good luck, and feel free to ask me any other questions - I will do my best to be unbiased! :-)

Kristina~mommy to Bailian and wife to Brad~ 
owensmom34
by Bronze Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:53 PM

We always go through JCPenney's.  We go in store and buy blinds. 

marby4
by New Member on Jul. 13, 2010 at 6:34 PM

thanks for the input.  I'll definitely look into these.

AM-BRAT
by on Jul. 23, 2010 at 7:11 PM

BUMP!

kmrtigger
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2010 at 5:46 PM

Sorry. I have no suggestions. But here is a bump!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)