Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My 7yr old DD's Room. Pic Heavy

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:29 AM
  • 19 Replies
  • 641 Total Views

she loves books, so a bookshelf was a must to hold them all. I want to get one of the circle papasan-type chairs to put right there for her to curl up in and read, but keep forgetting to look for one!

I let her pick between the teal, and pink drapes, and she asked if she could have one of each, so i let her. It's her room, and i think it looks cute!

Her desk/craft area. Found the butterflies for the wall at the dollar store, she loves it, says its like laying in a butterfly garden, with white horses. She only wishes we could find something with Huskies on it for her room.

Nightstand where she can keep all her electronics out of her little sisters hands!

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sandraberke
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:30 AM

i love these soo cute

momofne
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:41 AM

Very pretty!! And organized!! : )

dustinsmommy74
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 12:16 PM

Very pretty. She does love to read doesn't she? LOL

KBix
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:54 PM
Love it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
swaney06
by New Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:58 PM

wow.. she likes books.. nice room !

HotMommaStout
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:02 PM

They have papasan style chairs(similar ayway) at WalMart for really cheap right now in a buch of bright colors.

Mommy2girls0207
by Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 3:14 PM

Yeah, she's just a little bit of a reader.. LOL. Fast at it too. We go through about 8-12 books a week. Thankfully my dad helps buy her a lot of books, and at least i know that my younger daughter will not really need any books! :)

Im going to have to check out Walmart.!!!

kmrtigger
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:12 PM

Quoting HotMommaStout:

They have papasan style chairs(similar ayway) at WalMart for really cheap right now in a buch of bright colors.

I just picked up one for each of the boys. They love to read and this is perfect for their reading nook.

kmrtigger
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:14 PM

Love the room!

KBix
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:14 PM

Bailian naps in his!

Quoting kmrtigger:

Quoting HotMommaStout:

I just picked up one for each of the boys. They love to read and this is perfect for their reading nook.

Kristina~mommy to Bailian and wife to Brad~ 
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)