Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do any of you NOT use bedside tables?

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:46 AM
  • 27 Replies
  • 598 Total Views

How does it work for you? Ours are fine, but I wonder if my room could be bigger/ cleaner looking of they were gone? Maybe I should just go smaller? IDK. I'll get a pic later. But I was wondering what alternatives you gals have to bedside tables in general.

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsWeathers
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:54 AM

I have one, but to be honest it was suppose to be just for decor items however that has not worked I am tempted to take it out! but I am try to have a clean lined room!

inmybizz
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:04 AM

I use them..I have two.

dustinsmommy74
by Bronze Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:40 PM

No I don't. But I need to.

mrslolo83
by Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:03 PM
We don't have any, we don't even have a frame for our bed its on the floor lol. You could maybe do one table for like the alarm or lamp whatever.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shaynas_Mommy
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:37 PM

We have 2. I couldn't function without mine, but we also have a big bedroom. There's 2 dressers, a tv stand, and a California king size bed and we still have plenty of room.

Photobucket

AM-BRAT
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:46 PM

Thanks gals!

psych_mom
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:48 PM

I have to have mine. I use it daily. It can get piled up but I try to pick it up every couple of days.

AM-BRAT
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 4:19 PM

We only have a few pix and a clock on each side. IDK if it would matter if MY side didn't have one, but that would be lopsided.

SamMom912
by Bronze Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:17 PM

I dont have one on my side.  When we bought the set we got armoire, dresser, tall boy, sleighbed and 1 stand.  It fit in our old bedroom ok- and I had a door to closet on my side... so it would have looked squished.
we just did big master bedroom (+) reno- have tons of room- but no nightstand for me- yet... LOL>
My book goes on the floor.

honeyb3
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:19 PM

We have 1 small one. It holds the alarm clock and whatever book I'm reading, but not much else. And I'm fine w/ that.

I get wanting the room to be less cluttered. The only furniture in our entire master is a queen bed, a small bed side table, and a small-modern style chair in one corner. I like all the open space. (the dresser is in the walk-in)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)