Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Inspirational Groups....

Posted by on Sep. 17, 2010 at 6:03 PM
  • 14 Replies
  • 2234 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Is there another group on here that you have formed good friendships or have gotten inspiration from?

I love the design and home groups on here and am always looking for another! I recognize so many of you from other groups on here. I guess great minds think alike, huh? LOL

This will be the ONLY place where group advertising is allowed!!!

I'll make this a sticky so it's easy to find!

Myspace Comments  

by on Sep. 17, 2010 at 6:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TempestRayne
by on Sep. 20, 2010 at 12:57 PM

I'm also very fond of the Kmart: Smarter Living group.

luckypenny720
by on Sep. 21, 2010 at 12:17 PM

We might be a small group but come check up out!

just click my siggy to get there. 

Apr1l
by Member on Oct. 12, 2010 at 1:48 PM

Vinty Thrifty Chics here on cafemom is awesome there's a home forum with lots of inspiration my siggie has the link

http://www.cafemom.com/group/101732

Photobucket

psych_mom
by on Oct. 12, 2010 at 1:50 PM

Making a House a Home.... That is by far my favorite group and I am delighted to be an admin!

Serenity75
by on Nov. 11, 2010 at 10:55 PM

Serenity75
by on Nov. 11, 2010 at 10:55 PM

Godswk
by on Nov. 13, 2010 at 10:05 PM

It's frustrating because when I had money I could just walk in a buy the decor I wanted. Now it's really difficult to bring out creativity. I went to the dollar store, trying to find cute ideas for a cneter piece for a xmas theme, thrift shops and Big lots. I can't find anything! The cheap plastic flowers are ugly. Frustrated ladies. Don't get me wrong there are pretty artificial flowers but they are pricey. I thought I wanted candles on the table..I don't know.

JennaC2010
by New Member on Jan. 12, 2011 at 12:37 PM

thanks for the tip!

CynthiaB.
by on Sep. 26, 2011 at 12:32 AM

http://www.cafemom.com/group/starlight

I just started a new group, hoping to build membership. 

A forum for a wide variety of discussions.  This is a place to discuss topics that include (but are not limited to): math, science, science fiction, technology, reading, writing, poetry, and even recipe exchange.  Questions and discussions regarding education are always welcome and encouraged. Like many mothers, our lives include more than just our children.  We have many ideas and interests and I wanted to house all of mine in one area.  Suggestions for new forum discussions are also welcomed and appreciated.  I'll add more forums in the future as this group grows in membership. I hope this group can be a comfortable place for all members. 

"Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence." - Helen Keller

CharlotteD235
by Member on Sep. 27, 2011 at 8:36 AM

Hands-Hearts and Flying and FlyingNeedles@yahoo.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)