Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Your View....

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:59 PM
  • 16 Replies
  • 453 Total Views

What's your view from your home? What view would you rather have?

Out my kitchen window is actually an open field but there's a road between us...not as nice to watch the deer or turkey when the cars are blowing by or blasting their radios...

But the view could be worse!

I'd rather have a lake view with snow capped mountains in the distance.

Myspace Comments  

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TempestRayne
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:04 PM

out my back window, I can see my fenced in back yard-it needs to be cleaned, but otherwise it's nice

out my front door, I see my neighborhood. most of it is nice.

psych_mom
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:06 PM

Mine is parrt garages and part tress. I would rather have all trees, mountains or lake and mountains... wouldn't complain if it were the ocean either:)

Kaci
by Bronze Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:06 PM

The woods and a field

TempestRayne
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 1:29 PM

Right now, my view is rainy.

QuiltLover
by Bronze Member on Sep. 29, 2010 at 2:35 PM

My view out the kitchen is the 4 acres of grass i love to mow and at the far end, the tree line...out the front door we have an acre of front yard and  trees on the other side of the road ..then the road..runs parrellel to the house..beautiful..love it here.

mrslolo83
by Member on Sep. 29, 2010 at 6:08 PM
Out my kitchen window, and french doors I see my fenced in back yard and the ally behind my backyard and a neighbors roof on the other side. When I look out my window I see the busy street we live on, I'd rather be looking at a beach sunset or a forest or somthing else nicer then traffic
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KiraSaucedo
by New Member on Sep. 29, 2010 at 10:10 PM

I would love to see water, lots and lots of water.  An ocean, sea, very large lake, anything with lots of water. 

luckypenny720
by on Sep. 30, 2010 at 9:45 AM

a once upon a time elementry school now converted into an apartments building. 

Group Owner~~ Penny     C lick the Picture to check us out!

dingysfamily
by on Sep. 30, 2010 at 10:03 AM

Out my front window or door:

We have a 2 acre yard to mow, most in the front and to the side. The first pic is one showing a small part of our front yard looking to the farm across the road.  The 2nd one is a shot of the side side over to the house next door; our property goes all the way to their house within just a few feet.

This is a picture off our back deck.  This is one of the fields (it extends to behind the house next door where our property continues) and then we also own the field behind this one.  This was soy beans I think growing.  We rent the two fields to a local farmer.  We do it real cheap b/c they really take care of the upkeep of it ... it would cost us too much money if we had to do it!

dingysfamily
by on Sep. 30, 2010 at 10:04 AM

By the way .... I love the view and I think the only one I might prefer over it would be mountains.  We constantly see a lot of deer in season; we have bunnies and lots of other animals running around ... sometimes some we'd rather not have running around!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)