Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Painting...

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:01 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 221 Total Views

I've got alot to do in my house and painting is a huge part of it. I've been holding off on starting because I really hate painting walls and trim THAt much.

Do you hate painting too? What home improvement chore do you love or hate doing?

Myspace Comments  

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
TempestRayne
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:03 PM

I actually lov ehome improvement stuff. Painting, putting new stuff together, trying to restage a room. I must admit it's difficult, but it's a wonderful sense of accomplishement to do the job well.

Kaci
by Bronze Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:07 PM

I hate doing the trim work!!!!

TempestRayne
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 1:27 PM

My MIL is itching to paint the house.  we don;'t know what we want to do though.

QuiltLover
by Bronze Member on Sep. 29, 2010 at 2:42 PM

Prety much, i love doing it all, but I am a little weary at this point of all this wonderful(sarcasm here) projects...just finished the third coat of paint on the beaded board in the loft bathroom, so I am taking a break, gotta have some joe and then I will sit for a few.In the last year, i have stained the outside of our 2 story huse twice, stained the front porch, which is 42 feet long, stained the playhouse, and painted all the rooms that were to be painted inside the house, stained all of the wall boards and there are alot of them in the entire house, living room has 18 foot ceilings.whoa!, sealed the basement walls 42 x 30..so i am a bit overwhelmed at this home improvement stuff....Secretly I am proud..you girls know that..you have been there through it all for me...I think I can...i think I can...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)