• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bathroom is done!!

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:36 PM
  • 24 Replies
  • 672 Total Views

Still needs a curtain or something on the window, haven't found anything I like yet.

Before

After!

My dd peed on the rug so I had to wash that, but it's brown like the hand towel and I have bigger brown towels but those to are in the wash

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SamMom912
by Bronze Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:15 PM

I love it! I love the warm cocoa beige. Looks super cute! I really like the shower curtain. Very pretty. I know you were worried about balancing the mirror and that area looks really good. I can't tell if you ended up painting the vanity- or leaving it wood... in my minds eye- both look good.
Job Well Done!!!
I know this is going to sound crazy...but I have a window treatment we use to use on windows that got re-done and made bigger during house renovation.  What is the measurement?

The ones I have that I am not using look like this, maybe a little browner- less yellow- email me if your interested. I'll mail them out- happy to share-:

mommy2xp
by Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:17 PM
Thanks! I looked everywhere for a shower curtain! Found it on overstocked.com came with the soap dish and that stuff. I did paint the vanity. I did the rag thing on it. I love the way it turned out! I'll pm u the measurements I think those would look great! Thanks!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheJerseyGirl
by Group Owner on Sep. 29, 2010 at 8:55 AM

What a difference! I love browns and tans...so warm and they go with everything! It really updates your bathroom! Great job!

Isn't just like our kids to pee on the rug before we even get a darn picture?? LOL

Kaci
by Bronze Member on Sep. 29, 2010 at 10:39 AM

I love it!

TempestRayne
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 1:24 PM

I like the candle holder.

mommy2xp
by Member on Sep. 29, 2010 at 8:15 PM

Oh I know! She's been doing so great until the day I want to take a pic of the bathroom!!

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

What a difference! I love browns and tans...so warm and they go with everything! It really updates your bathroom! Great job!

Isn't just like our kids to pee on the rug before we even get a darn picture?? LOL

mommy2xp
by Member on Sep. 29, 2010 at 8:47 PM

Thank you!

Quoting Kaci:

I love it!

mommy2xp
by Member on Sep. 29, 2010 at 8:48 PM

Thanks! I got it online at walmart

Quoting TempestRayne:

I like the candle holder.

KelseyC
by New Member on Sep. 29, 2010 at 8:48 PM

Looks awesome!

Photobucket
soccerjunki
by New Member on Sep. 30, 2010 at 9:15 AM

this is just great! I love the vanity!! You did an awesome job on it!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)