Large craft pumpkin
Medium craft pumpkin
Small craft pumpkin
Tin dome spot light
hot glue gun
Drill and 2 sizes of large bits
1. Cut large holes in the bottoms of all 3 craft pumpkins with an X-acto knife.
2. Cut large holes in the tops of the large and medium craft pumpkins. (Not the small one.)
3. Drill random holes of different sizes in all the craft pumpkins.
4. Hot glue the pumpkins together from largest to smallest. Make sure the large holes are big enough for light to shine through well.
5. Separate the spotlight fixture from its tin shade and attach it underneath the pumpkin tree with electrical tape so that it illuminates all the pumpkins. Tape over all openings in the light hardware.
6. Glue moss and silk leaves around the top of your urn.
7. Nudge the pumpkin tree down into the moss and urn. Hold steady with hot glue if needed.
8. Plug it in and enjoy your pumpkin topiary under a well covered porch or inside your home!