Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm making this a sticky post for all of you to share ideas on homemade gifts, goodies decor, and ornaments ...

Snowman in a Hat!

Time to make
a snowman in a hat....
step 1. buy hat (I got this hat at a party store...for about $4.)

step 3. buy scarf (dollar store!)

step 4. get some rocks from the yard.

step 5. spray paint black

step 6. Get some smaller rocks

Step 7. spray paint those black

step 8. get some buttons (party store for like 15 cents)

step 9. get a fake carrot (dollar store in the bin of fake fruit and fake rolls...

step 10. put all items into hat.

step 11. wrap up

(cellophane...purchased at the dollar store!)

step 12. make tag

(I used some snowman wrapping paper...)

now..you could throw in some sticks...but I knew that they would probably get used as swords around here...so I selectively omitted it...

step 13. tie on tag

step 14. give to somebody you love!

these would make great little gifts to give to your neighbors , friends, and especially a child!

Myspace Comments  

by on Nov. 30, 2010 at 9:30 AM
Replies (31-39):
.PilesOfLaundry
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:28 AM

love this

Quoting Angela4boys:

My valentine wreath

My valentines topiaries, made from what felt like a million folded tissue paper flowers

This was inspired by pinterest, I made this out of a wooden board and some paint

I made this with some wooden hearts from michaels and the tissue paper left over from the folded flower topiary flowers, joined them together with rafia...my LOVE garland

Finished product, here is everything together :)  Love it!  Happy Valentines day!

Angela4boys
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:04 AM
Thanks!

Quoting .PilesOfLaundry:

love this

Quoting Angela4boys:

My valentine wreath

My valentines topiaries, made from what felt like a million folded tissue paper flowers

This was inspired by pinterest, I made this out of a wooden board and some paint

I made this with some wooden hearts from michaels and the tissue paper left over from the folded flower topiary flowers, joined them together with rafia...my LOVE garland

Finished product, here is everything together :)  Love it!  Happy Valentines day!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
.PilesOfLaundry
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:11 PM

your welcome

Quoting Angela4boys:

Thanks!

Quoting .PilesOfLaundry:

love this

Quoting Angela4boys:

My valentine wreath

Light.Shine
by New Member on Sep. 19, 2013 at 9:44 AM

I haven't made these yet but I will share an idea of mine that is in the works....    I hope to host a holiday party where all the kids can make their own snowman.  I have been saving all of my Pom mini bottles because they are the perfect shape for a snowman!  I haven't decided if I will spray paint them all and then let the kids decorate how they want or just leave them "clear" and the let the kids decorate and maybe put glitter inside or maybe a battery tea light.  

TheJerseyGirl
by Group Owner on Sep. 19, 2013 at 10:36 AM

I just saw this and LOVE it. Your mantel is beautiful!

Quoting Angela4boys:

Thanks!

Quoting .PilesOfLaundry:

love this

Quoting Angela4boys:

My valentine wreath

TheJerseyGirl
by Group Owner on Sep. 19, 2013 at 10:37 AM

I like all those ideas.....I can't wait to see them!

Quoting Light.Shine:

I haven't made these yet but I will share an idea of mine that is in the works....    I hope to host a holiday party where all the kids can make their own snowman.  I have been saving all of my Pom mini bottles because they are the perfect shape for a snowman!  I haven't decided if I will spray paint them all and then let the kids decorate how they want or just leave them "clear" and the let the kids decorate and maybe put glitter inside or maybe a battery tea light.  

decor42
by Head Admin on Sep. 19, 2013 at 2:05 PM

LOVE it!!! I have a question on the floral balls in the black pots.  Is the base a foam ball? I make something very similar, only to hang for weddings and showers.

TateTwo
by Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 1:10 PM

That is an awesome snowman idea and sooooo simple to wrap up!  

~~ Nita
http://tatetwo.blogspot.com
gilbertgrl627
by Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 3:51 PM

Awesome!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)