Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What can I do with this table?

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:58 PM
  • 14 Replies
  • 732 Total Views

We got our deck repainted and now the table looks even worse than it did before! Any ideas on colors to paint it? I dont really want to do the same red as the deck and fence.

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sheila_Kaye
by Member on Jul. 9, 2011 at 1:33 PM

I would paint it a dark brown. Kind of like an espresso color. Then add some pretty patio cushions that would pull in the red color. It would also liven up the deck if you added some colorful flowers. Hues of yellow's and reds. It has alot of potental. Can't wait to see what you do with it!

mommy2xp
by Member on Jul. 9, 2011 at 3:08 PM

I do have 2 pots with red and yellow flowers that I just hadn't put back up yet :) I love the espresso color idea!!!! I will show pics after I get the table done!

Quoting Sheila_Kaye:

I would paint it a dark brown. Kind of like an espresso color. Then add some pretty patio cushions that would pull in the red color. It would also liven up the deck if you added some colorful flowers. Hues of yellow's and reds. It has alot of potental. Can't wait to see what you do with it!

dpurdin
by on Jul. 10, 2011 at 10:55 AM

dont paint it - put a dark color waterproof stain on it

shesmokesalot
by on Jul. 10, 2011 at 8:36 PM

I like this idea also. Good luck and can't wait to see!!

Quoting mommy2xp:

I do have 2 pots with red and yellow flowers that I just hadn't put back up yet :) I love the espresso color idea!!!! I will show pics after I get the table done!

Quoting Sheila_Kaye:

HisSweetheart07
by Member on Jul. 11, 2011 at 4:05 PM

I have the same table!!!!!! :D or atleast one that looks identical to yours haha

I'm wanting to restain mine and not sure if I want to go bold or keep it more natural lookings since atm the only place we'd use it would be in the garage when we have parties (deck isn't built yet *boo*)

For your table I would go dark in color... be it paint or stain....

Raynii
by New Member on Jul. 12, 2011 at 11:24 PM

How abotu a cherry brown or espresso? unless you want it to pop, I'd paint it white and a clear plastic cover over it so the kids dont dirty it too badly. =) !!

Faye1234
by Member on Jul. 14, 2011 at 12:56 AM

I think white with a lot of color in cushions and flowers would look great.

mrslolo83
by Member on Jul. 14, 2011 at 6:41 PM

i think a dark brown would look nice :P

SmileGraceSmile
by Member on Jul. 18, 2011 at 10:14 PM

I think the dark espresso might clash with the red and yellow, why not just paint it yellow?

DarkFaery131
by Member on Jul. 19, 2011 at 10:26 AM

I'm thinking white or blue for some reason

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)