Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any ideas for a Taylor Swift bedroom?

Posted by on Aug. 29, 2011 at 10:01 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 1234 Total Views

My DD, 7 yrs old, want a Taylor Swift bedroom.  I don't want to just stick posters on her wall, I'd like to be a bit more creative than that..... any ideas?  I'm not really feeling creative about it right now.

by on Aug. 29, 2011 at 10:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Peregrine
by Member on Aug. 30, 2011 at 12:04 PM

maybe you could try to re-create one of the bedrooms from her many videos. I think Tear Drops On my Guitar has a really fancy one.  Or "You Belong to me" Has a totally normal one. 

I'd look them over and see what you can do.

mamaof2nlovinit
by Member on Sep. 1, 2011 at 2:11 PM

Or you can both look up Taylor's favorite color and if she is okay with it do it in the color that she likes. Then you can watch some of the videos and see if there is some key pieces that you might be able to pick up at a secondary store cause you never know how long she will want to keep her room like that.

TheJerseyGirl
by Group Owner on Sep. 1, 2011 at 4:33 PM

I would show her images from google on some the rooms in the video and she what she likes.

Early13Mom
by New Member on Sep. 26, 2012 at 4:15 PM
1. Taylor swift calendar
2. Taylor red/speak now/ Taylor swift blanket
3. Some posters and framed pictures
4. Taylor swifts favourite colored wall
5. maybe Taylor swift robe
6. Taylor face printed pillow x2
7. Taylor swift quote decal
8. Sparkles on the ceiling
9. A wonderstruck scented air freshner: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Taylor-Swift-Wonderstruck-Scented-Perfume-Car-Air-Freshener-Hard-Find-/251158059937? pt=fragrance&hash=item3a7a2fdba1#ht_500wt_922
10. And on eBay there was a light switch cover that has the picture of Taylor swift
11. A Taylor swift clock
12. Taylor swift autographed poster
Ya thats all I can think of
KaeysMamo
by Member on Sep. 27, 2012 at 6:50 AM
I would make it ultra feminine in shades of pink, purple, floral...with red accessories...large posters framed but hung on slants....sheets, bright lights...a makeup mirror
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
autismom
by Member on Sep. 27, 2012 at 8:54 AM

Hoep these help ...

Taylor Swift Bedding (click the pic) > 

Maybe you can add Taylor Swift associated words/titles/phrases to the wall like "Love Story" or "Wonderstruck" or just "Swift".

Hang a brightly colored acoustic guitar in the room somewhere, or piano key wall decal like this one Ad imagehttp://www.ebay.com/itm/221123580879?hlp=false&var=

String lights around the room and try to give it a country rock star vibe.

Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)