Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I know most on here don't have a theme for their kitchen, but what colors are you working with in the kitchen. Like your towels, small appliances,pictures.....................Pics of your kitchen will help me get realistic ideas

by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:39 AM
Replies (31-38):
FlyingMommy747
by Member on May. 15, 2012 at 10:11 AM

My cabinets are maple, and the floor and counter top is kinda a stone color.  I recently bought all new appliances, and kept the white to make the space look bigger.  My walls are yellow and all of my accents are a dark red.  I guess it is kinda a mediterranean theme.  I am hoping to replace my countertop soon with granite, but not sure if I want to go dark or light.  My kitchen table has a white marble top.

salina123
by New Member on Jun. 10, 2012 at 12:47 PM

justcyarra
by Member on Jun. 10, 2012 at 12:48 PM
My kitchen walls are yellow and I have blue and red accessories to go with it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Idntreallycare
by Member on Jun. 10, 2012 at 12:49 PM
I don't have a theme. It's like a greenish tan in there, I need to paint. The woman before me had no sense of style, lol. (ok, all the colors look fine together, but they all suck)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof6nokc
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 9:10 AM

White cabinets

Black granite

Restrained gold walls by Sherwin-Williams

Stainless steel appliances with brushed nickel hardware on cabinets

OK, upper left picture is my actual backsplash with a herringbone pattern designed by the tile guy.  That pattern is just above my stove, everywhere else the backsplash is done in a subway pattern.

Scabos is the name of the backsplash.

My kitchen floor is saltillo.  The picture above is NOT my kitchen but is just an example of what my floor looks like.

I accent my kitchen with pops of red and also the Courtly Check pattern from Mackenzie Childs.

It's very dear to me, the issue of gay marriage.  Or, as I like to call it:  'marriage'.  You know, because I had lunch this afternoon, not gay lunch.  I parked my car, I didn't gay park it." 

~Liz Feldman~

momof6nokc
by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 9:14 AM

Courtly Check---this is what accents my kitchen

It's very dear to me, the issue of gay marriage.  Or, as I like to call it:  'marriage'.  You know, because I had lunch this afternoon, not gay lunch.  I parked my car, I didn't gay park it." 

~Liz Feldman~

babynurse454
by New Member on Sep. 6, 2012 at 5:06 PM

This area of the kitchen will either be painted red or yellow, not sure yet, the back stairway comes into the kitchen eat in area, I want it all to coordinate with the hall way and stairs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DivaNCali
by Member on Sep. 20, 2012 at 10:26 PM
My kitchen is black. Blue pearl granite countertops. Stainless steel appliances. Cabinets are honey oak, but I'm probably going to stain them a little darker. Floor is ceramic tile Black Queen.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)