Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I know most on here don't have a theme for their kitchen, but what colors are you working with in the kitchen. Like your towels, small appliances,pictures.....................Pics of your kitchen will help me get realistic ideas

by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:39 AM
Replies (21-30):
lady-t3984
by Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:20 AM
Very nice kitchens. I love all of them. Mine kitchen was apple themes,I'm in the midst of taking all apples things out,and mixing like a yellowish-tan in.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1LovelyAngel
by Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:18 PM

Quoting lady-t3984:

Very nice kitchens. I love all of them. Mine kitchen was apple themes,I'm in the midst of taking all apples things out,and mixing like a yellowish-tan in.

ok, do you have any pictures of the apples , and are the new yellow kitchen going to have a theme or just the colors mixed in

beingme75
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 10:15 PM
i once had a picnic theme when my kids were young. i had a wood table and bench in the back, i had a pinictable tablecloth with the clips to hold it on. i also strung a cloths line and hung hand towels with clothes pins.
LilyofPhilly
by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:30 PM

Walls-Valspar Soothing Aloe-a neutral yellow-green

Cabinets-Espresso

Hardware-Satin nickel

Counters are beige/alabaster/cream, but will be a sandy colored solid surface with brown and white specks as soon as I have the $. 

Floor-currently light brick color, but I plan on getting "dirt" colored cork flooring.

Appliances-black

lady-t3984
by Member on May. 8, 2012 at 9:43 PM
Ii don't have any pictures on this tablet. I didn't use a theme this, I only used the colors on wall,dish towels,pictures.

Quoting 1LovelyAngel:

Quoting lady-t3984:

ok, do you have any pictures of the apples , and are the new yellow kitchen going to have a theme or just the colors mixed in

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cmeeso
by Member on May. 9, 2012 at 10:49 PM

black and white

TheJerseyGirl
by Group Owner on May. 15, 2012 at 9:51 AM

My cabinets and walls are just about the same..I think my walls may be a shade or two less! Love your kitchen!

Quoting 1LovelyAngel:

Quoting tnlizard:

My theme is country chickens/roosters...I have barn red accents, and the walls is panted and textured like a toast color.    Here is a picture.

NICE WITH COLORS AND STILL HAVE THAT FRESH LOOK ,LOVE IT

Myspace Comments       autism bright colors heart picture and wallpaper

TheJerseyGirl
by Group Owner on May. 15, 2012 at 9:52 AM

Your kitchen is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quoting WesleysMom23:

Here are some pics of my kitchen. I want to change the red walls. I am not sure what I want to change it to. I have the Fleur De Lis theme going on.

TheJerseyGirl
by Group Owner on May. 15, 2012 at 9:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting SamMom912:

Quoting pinklove22:

oh that is lovely i really like it but the red walls make it alittle dark

Quoting WesleysMom23:

Here are some pics of my kitchen. I want to change the red walls. I am not sure what I want to change it to. I have the Fleur De Lis theme going on.

pinklove I'd love to see your kitchen painted a cafe au lait... I think it would really complement your counter top.
like this

Although my kitchen doesnt look this fabulous, those are more like the color of my walls. The lighter  color makes the kitchen seem bigger, brighter and just clean.

SamMom912
by Bronze Member on May. 15, 2012 at 10:04 AM
Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

Right now there is dog puke on my kitchen floor... No ones kitchen looks that fab all the time... Lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)