Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Children Curtains

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:34 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 281 Total Views

Do you have regular panels or curtains with tiebacks or just a Valance in their windows. Which do you like and why? Feel free to show if you want. I'm not sure which to put up

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Mrs.Sparkle
by New Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:59 PM
I have beach towels that hang from clip hooks.its very different. We discovered this at a cabin on vacation.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SamMom912
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:29 PM

SD have hunter douglas pull down black out shades... I wanted nothing to interfere with naptime. LOL

virgochild79
by Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:38 PM

DS just has white blinds right now but, we are putting up a cute checker flag valance to go with his race car decor. DD has white blinds with sheer zebra panels but we are soon going to turn her decor into shabby chic so we'll probably put up lace!

beingme75
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 10:19 PM
my daughter had a shower courtain with the hooks and all. i got lots of complements. she also had the bathroom items on her desk, toothbrush holder was for pens/pencils, her cup, hand soap dispenser was for lotion and her garbage can.
my boys theme was sports so i got the checkerd fabric where the lines were wavy, followed the bottom and cut the edges so it looked like a racing flag and the curtain rods were hockey sticks. i also bought cheap skate boards and took the trucks (wheels) off and put up as a shelf .i screwed the wheels in the wall as hooks for robes
pinklove22
by Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 11:01 PM

Hello Kitty Microfiber Star Kitty Drapesmy daughter really wants to do her room in Hello Kitty so i think this is whatwe willbe going with

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)