Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

unwanted dresser into entertainment center <3 it!

Posted by   + Show Post

my dh said i had to use the black bc it would be too much blue. but i ended up really liking the black paint. it makes those blue drawers pop. we are pairing it with blue/brown/tans. i also have a deep brown leather couch and black leather chair and a tan microfiber sofa. with the curtains it really brings it all together. i am making some pillows (when i get around to it). we just moved into our new house and i'm loving doing things for it. i can't wait to redo the kitchen cabinets. i want to bring them from blonde maple to espresso brown.

by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 10:05 PM
Replies (31-33):
starfire59
by Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:01 PM

Quoting angevil53:

I'm getting a second hand one in good shape and gonna paint it etc myself. I live redoing furniture.

Quoting starfire59:

Quoting angevil53:

I gotta vanity coming soon! Can't wait. It'll be for my dd. Pink and zebra!!!

Quoting starfire59:

I really like this!!!

Are you going to do the vanity yourself? Would love to see completed pis of it if you

My hubby and I just remodeled the downstairs and redid some of the furnishings too. I have no pics right now I'm at my Mom's she broke her tail bone and I've been here taking care of her. When I get back home I'll take pics and show you what we did. Keep posting your work it's incredible and you have an eye for color combo's

angevil53
by Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:04 PM
Oh thank you!

Quoting starfire59:

Quoting angevil53:

I'm getting a second hand one in good shape and gonna paint it etc myself. I live redoing furniture.

Quoting starfire59:

Quoting angevil53:

I gotta vanity coming soon! Can't wait. It'll be for my dd. Pink and zebra!!!

Quoting starfire59:

I really like this!!!

Are you going to do the vanity yourself? Would love to see completed pis of it if you

My hubby and I just remodeled the downstairs and redid some of the furnishings too. I have no pics right now I'm at my Mom's she broke her tail bone and I've been here taking care of her. When I get back home I'll take pics and show you what we did. Keep posting your work it's incredible and you have an eye for color combo's

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
.PilesOfLaundry
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:32 AM

love it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN