Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you have room for a big Christmas tree?

Posted by   + Show Post

My house is small and I use all my space...so when it's time for the tree, I don;t want to move a whole room of furniture around for it! I have a 8 foot slim tree and LOVE it, BUT my kids hate it becaue they want the big tree back.

What do you have? Do you make do with your space, have plenty of space, or move that room of furniture around to fit it in?christmas tree

Myspace Comments

by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 5:59 AM
Replies (11-14):
MommaTAF
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:14 PM
1 mom liked this

We don't have a lot of room but it goes in the corner, didn't need to move furniture but it blocks the heater. Last year DH wanted the heater open so I did move furniture and put it in a new spot. I didn't love it, it was kind of in the way so this year the tree is up in the previous spot in front of the heater.

Now we got a new tree this year, it rotates and is bigger by a lil bit than our old one so I did have to switch out the coffee table under the TV for a smaller one. One good thing about the new one the branches start higher up so the heat and can move underneath it no problem :)

CjEmmemommy
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 10:17 PM
1 mom liked this

We don't have room for our big tree anymore:( we had a 12 foot one for our vaulted ceiling but moved. now we get 3 smaller ones. 7.5 and 7 foot fake ones and  buy a real 6ish foot one. I never move furinture, one is in the loft, another in the front bay window and the real one in the family room near the fireplace.

SamMom912
by Bronze Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:49 PM

Yu could always convert, there is always enough space for menorah! Lol

Happy happy to all

suziejax
by Group Admin on Jan. 1, 2013 at 6:04 PM

i have a very small house so I have a small tree to match are we are happy with it :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)