Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

refinished dresser! for dd

Posted by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 10:25 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 349 Total Views
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

We bought this a couple of years ago for our room but we changed colors etc. It was a pale yellow and gold dresser. Dh painted it and i put on the pulls
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 10:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
angevil53
by Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 10:26 PM

Mobile Photo

Close up.
angevil53
by Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 10:29 PM
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

And this is her new bed, it wasn't cheap though. We had it made. Then we painted it and i added the zebra to the panels. They pop out so you can change it.
decor42
by Head Admin on Apr. 23, 2013 at 6:33 AM
1 mom liked this

What an adorable room. Adding pops of pink and lime green can change the entire look.

decor42
by Head Admin on Apr. 24, 2013 at 6:50 AM
1 mom liked this

Actually any color works well with black and white.  If the walls were white you could go with a soft yellow or a shade of purple. Accessories can be purchased rather cheap at sales, VOA, Goodwill.  Changing accessories or toss pillows out periodically makes for an entirely new look.  Adding some type of colorful trim to a lampshade, pictureframe or basket is an inexpensive change as well.

angevil53
by Member on Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:31 AM
Yes I'm going with zebra and pink. Like a hot pink. These are just the first pics of the bed set up bc i was so excited to have it done. I'm going to dye her sheets and a pillow case and add her name or initials to it.

Quoting decor42:

Actually any color works well with black and white.  If the walls were white you could go with a soft yellow or a shade of purple. Accessories can be purchased rather cheap at sales, VOA, Goodwill.  Changing accessories or toss pillows out periodically makes for an entirely new look.  Adding some type of colorful trim to a lampshade, pictureframe or basket is an inexpensive change as well.

pinklove22
by Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 11:50 AM
Very pretty room I love the bed
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pamkay414
by New Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 1:46 AM

That looks really nice. 

lady-t3984
by Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:06 PM

Good job on the dresser,how do your dd like having a big girl bed? My dd room is pink walls,white w'oodworks,black & white  z ebra spread and curtains. I did it for her sweet 16th birthday. Don't forget to add throw pillows,and rugs.

angevil53
by Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 11:57 PM
She does fine. She fell out the first few days bc she was used to the crib but now she's good. But nap time is a hit or miss bc she loves to explore!

I added a lot more. That was the pic right after i got it together. I was super excited.

Quoting lady-t3984:

Good job on the dresser,how do your dd like having a big girl bed? My dd room is pink walls,white w'oodworks,black & white  z ebra spread and curtains. I did it for her sweet 16th birthday. Don't forget to add throw pillows,and rugs.

live.the.life.
by on May. 4, 2013 at 3:29 PM

How Pretty Love it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)