Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Braves Bash

Posted by on Jul. 1, 2015 at 7:00 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 500 Total Views
I willbe hosting what I'm calling a Braves Bash, the first weekend in October.
This will be an outdoor camp out for about eight boys, ranging in age from 7 to 13.

Looking for ideas for fooddecorations, games, anything and everything.
This should be geared toward Native American Indian stuff, not cowboys and Indians. Any ideas?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 1, 2015 at 7:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
csmsand
by Member on Jul. 19, 2015 at 10:31 AM
What a great idea! I have 3 older girls and my little guy is 2 so I'm not sure if I would be help but I would think it would be fun to have a craft where they could make something to take home as well as a game, something braves would do as they come into adolescents?!
Gypsy60
by Member on Jul. 19, 2015 at 11:52 AM
I agree. Thinking of buying bow/arrows( dollar store type) and doing an archery contest,also some foot races. When its time to quiet down,will do a "close your eyes and see what you can hear " type thing to help settle them down,as this is a skill they would learn too. Not sure about a craft yet,especially with the range of ages we have. We did a fantastic fairy party for the girls at the end of May.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Gypsy60
by Member on Jul. 19, 2015 at 12:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Found a perfect craft... coffee can drums!

Quoting csmsand: What a great idea! I have 3 older girls and my little guy is 2 so I'm not sure if I would be help but I would think it would be fun to have a craft where they could make something to take home as well as a game, something braves would do as they come into adolescents?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
csmsand
by Member on Jul. 19, 2015 at 8:41 PM
So cute! I think that will be perfect!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)