Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home Quotes

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 7:03 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 323 Total Views

"Oh, there's no place like home for the holidays..."

Here is a smattering of quotations that you talented goddesses might just enjoy!

"An interior is the natural projection of the soul." -- Coco Chanel

"We shape our dwellings, & afterwards our dwellings shape us." -- Winston Churchill

"Oh, the fun of arriving at a house & feeling the spark that tells you that you are going to have a good time." -- Mark Hampton

"If I were asked to name the chief benefit of the house, I should say:  the house shelters daydreaming." -- Gaston Bachelard

Merry Jingle...Ceci

...all is calm...all is bright...

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 7:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Roomieto3
by on Dec. 16, 2008 at 4:36 PM

I have a quote in my kithen that says

My house was clean last week - SORRY you missed it

Enchantee
by on Dec. 16, 2008 at 9:34 PM

LOL!  Marvelous!  rolling on floor

Quoting Roomieto3:

I have a quote in my kithen that says

My house was clean last week - SORRY you missed it

Warm Winter Wishes!

jennmom1
by Member on Dec. 16, 2008 at 10:04 PM

Love those Ceci!

I was thinking about putting one over the slider in the kitchen area that says "I cook with wine....sometimes I put it in the food too"  since my kitchen is a subtle wine theme. My husband says that if I do that everybody that comes over will think it's a declaration that I'm a lush. ;o)

autismom
by Member on Dec. 17, 2008 at 12:08 AM

Well at least it will take the pressure off of the food having to taste good, right? You can always claim that you warned them!!!

Quoting jennmom1:

Love those Ceci!

I was thinking about putting one over the slider in the kitchen area that says "I cook with wine....sometimes I put it in the food too"  since my kitchen is a subtle wine theme. My husband says that if I do that everybody that comes over will think it's a declaration that I'm a lush. ;o)

• Autims in NJ - Grp Owner 

• Autism Spectrum Disorders in Girls - Co. Admin.

• Autism/Asperger's/PDD Awareness - Co. Admin

• General Hospital Fans - Co. Admin.
Kaci
by Bronze Member on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:11 AM

ROFLOL!

Quoting autismom:

Well at least it will take the pressure off of the food having to taste good, right? You can always claim that you warned them!!!

Quoting jennmom1:

Love those Ceci!

jennmom1
by Member on Dec. 17, 2008 at 3:31 AM

LOL...maybe it's not such a bad idea. lol

Quoting autismom:

Quoting jennmom1:

Love those Ceci!

AGA
by Member on Dec. 17, 2008 at 7:46 AM

I saw this one at Kohls in a pre packaged kit...

Boys- n. - noise with dirt on it

MAX the Dog!

Oh to have a dog's life!

RyansJourney
by Member on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:39 AM

~*~A small home can hold just as much love as a big one~*~

christyvw2004
by Member on Dec. 17, 2008 at 11:11 AM

Love the quotes. Just wanted to share a site if your looking-gardernguotes. com is suppose to be a site to find all kinds.

My favorite-"The Gathering Place" over the central location in your home. Speaks volumns.

With my business I always like to see what appeals to everyone-or they may have one I can share.

Merry Christmas All!

Christy VanWechel, Uppercase Living Independent Demonstrator, http://christy.uppercaseliving.net  ID: 227990

Junction216
by Member on Dec. 17, 2008 at 11:26 AM

No one has said anything about "Home is where the heart is" or is that too obvious?

I also want to put this quote on my wall..."Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)