Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

accent wall

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:41 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 233 Total Views

I have an idea of what i'd like in my kitchen and would like others opinions. On my enclosed porch I have the walls finished with t111 wood siding. It gives the room a cozy log cabin feeling. I was thinking of putting that on my one wall in my kitchen to accent it. I've talked with a couple friends and have gotten different answers. One said it would look good and the other said it would be too rough of texture for an interior wall. What would some of you say?

have a wonderful day
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
wickedfiress
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 11:03 AM

Are the rooms adjacent?

~It's amazing how people don't hold themselves to the standards they set for others.~
Junction216
by Member on Dec. 17, 2008 at 11:27 AM

I think it would make a great accent!  I loev to see outside surfaces used inside the home!

anna40
by New Member on Dec. 17, 2008 at 2:40 PM

When you come in from the porch there's a couple steps to go up and then your in the kitchen. The wall I plan on doing is on the opposite end of the kitchen.

Quoting wickedfiress:

Are the rooms adjacent?

have a wonderful day
wickedfiress
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 3:09 PM

Then I don't think it would look bad. : )

~It's amazing how people don't hold themselves to the standards they set for others.~
kikikiki
by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 7:50 PM

If it complements your home and your kitchen's decor, or the look you are trying to achieve, I think the unexpected texture would be refreshing!

Kristin, mother to ShaneLilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)