Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How have you decorated with candles?

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:14 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 302 Total Views

I'm curious to see how you ladies have decorated your home with candles....let's see the pics!

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
gracie_ii
by Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:28 PM

I don't have as many candles as I want, that's for sure.  Right now the only real candle decor I have are the sconces in the master bedroom. 

Grace

Disabled vet, and full time mother of one beautiful little girl and an overactive little boy 

Nuttzi
by New Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:42 PM

Ok, I just want to say that is AWESOME! I love the flag over the bed =)

Mom to Jimmy first and then Gunner (TWH), Pegasus (OTTB), Duke (Aussie) & Cody (BC)

If you live like no one else, later you can LIVE like no one else - Dave Ramsey

The Blessed Country Mom

wickedfiress
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:48 PM

I have candles everywhere. I'll have my husband take some pics when he gets home. My camera is lost and I can't figure his out.

~It's amazing how people don't hold themselves to the standards they set for others.~
mama22babies
by Member on Jan. 23, 2009 at 2:03 AM

here are pics of candles all around my house there are some I light and some I don't cuz I collect certain kinds and scents so yeah they dont' get lit at all lol

here I have candles on the shelve above my entertainment center and also all over my entertainment center as well

candle stems with voltives hanging next to the family coat rack behind the door

decorative candle stands on my old sewing machine table which is now just a stand the dark yellow ones are no longer here have givin them to a friend across from me but everything else is there other than the fake flowers have been changed to sunflowers though

on both sides of the star are both voltive holders that don't get lit either are docorative as well

the spiral brass looking candle holder can be used for either voltives or tealights and right now there are tealights in them haven't lit them just for decor the ones in them now that is

the thing sitting in the middle of my stove gets lit it is also a tealight burner

that's it for now

DeeMomof5
by on Jan. 23, 2009 at 11:56 AM

well right now i am living in an apt. a small one at that so there is only so much that i can do.  i do have a house in the south where i have done more decorating with candles.  by the way i decorate with flameless candles by candle impressiones from qvc.com.  they r so awesome!!!!  so here r a couple of pics of what i have done in my small apt.

lgroves
by Member on Jan. 23, 2009 at 2:04 PM

This picture cracks me up with, I assume, hubby sleeping in the background arms over his head!  Looks like my hubby when he sleeps!

Quoting mama22babies:

old-house2.jpg old house image by kayokayoCentury Old Homes
Do you like old houses?  Do you happen to live in one?  Join the group!  It's a place to share pictures, tell stories about renovations, and get ideas for your home.  Just click on the house:)

DevinTexas78
by Member on Jan. 24, 2009 at 10:08 AM

I use candles everywhere, but here are some. Sorry the pictures are off my phone so not the greatest

Left to right; First is just an accent table with candles, next is above our media holder glass stand with candles (the silver container in front is my dads urn), 3rd is our recliner with silver candles stand and in the back right is a candle stand with a large 3-wick candle and flowers around it, 4th in my living room 3 sconces (sp??), last is my entry

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)