Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP!

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:10 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 203 Total Views

OK LADIES. I NEED HELP. MY KITCHEN IS FULL OF APPLES. MY COUNTERTOPS ARE RED, SO IM TRYING TO COORDINATE. MY CABINETS ARE WHITE AND TRIMMED IN BLACK. WHAT COLOR COULD I PUT WITH THE RED COUNTERTOPS. I WAS THINKING ABOUT CIRCLES. KIND OF A TARGET LIKE THEME, HELP.

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Jodanro
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:18 PM

Your kitchen sounds very cheerful!!  I'd continue with the black that trims the cabinets and maybe ad some pops of yellow or green.  Except green would just make you think Christmas all the time.  Definitely use at least one more color besides the white/red/black.  I like the circle idea.  Any geometric design would look great.  Good luck and please post pictures.  Sometimes it's easier to come up with ideas, when you can actually see the room.

kimebarnes
by Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:22 PM

my counter tops were blue and i had the hardest time figure out what to do, i went to hobby lobby and found a print that had the primary colors framed that  and hung then got decortive plates from diffrent places in the reds, golds and blues and hung them.  with the black trim you should be able to pull off a cafe theme, an old diner look or if you are into it the french country look with the roosters that look has a lot of reds and golds

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)