Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need ideas for my bedroom

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:47 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 287 Total Views

You ladies are so amazing with digging up beautiful inspirational pictures...so I thought Id ask you for your input!

I am wanting to do our room in white and red. I really like the cherry blossom type stuff. Something very simple but elegant, and something comfy!!! I am pretty much starting from scratch with our room...new furniture and everything. Id like to make my own headboard??? Any ideas on that? I like the fabric covered ones. Nothing too crazy as far as paint on the walls. We will probably keep them white and hopefully find some amazing art pieces or paint our own.

Thanks n advance!!

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
wickedfiress
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 2:56 AM

well here's a link to a diarama, but it's cute. (flickr)

I have a feeling you're looking for something more like this though.(flickr)

Another

~It's amazing how people don't hold themselves to the standards they set for others.~
wickedfiress
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 3:03 AM

Forgive my insomnia. LOL

This would look neat as a head board:

from overstock.com

click the next pick:

~It's amazing how people don't hold themselves to the standards they set for others.~
dawnmarie2012
by Member on Jan. 22, 2009 at 12:36 PM

Thank you so much! You guys are awesome! I did a little searching last night too and came up with a few things that I like. Im really torn, I LOVE the look in these pictures, but its a daring move to go so bold!!!

and i think one of you already posted this one....but I like it

tess-n-co
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 12:47 PM

wow, i like A LOT of those. i love that birdie pillow, is that from etsy? i think it's one of my favorites. i really like the simple cherry blossom print randomly through the room would look nice. i like the lamp shade someone posted. have fun. i love redecorating!

click up there to visit my etsy shop!

lgroves
by Member on Jan. 23, 2009 at 2:26 PM

I LOVE THESE!!

Quoting wickedfiress:

Forgive my insomnia. LOL

This would look neat as a head board:

from overstock.com

click the next pick:

old-house2.jpg old house image by kayokayoCentury Old Homes
Do you like old houses?  Do you happen to live in one?  Join the group!  It's a place to share pictures, tell stories about renovations, and get ideas for your home.  Just click on the house:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)