Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What color should I use?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 2:45 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 254 Total Views

We jsut got the bedding for our baby's nursery. It's a celery green color (pic included). We want to do the room in pink and green. My question is for the green, should I try to match the bedding or go a shade lighter or darker. Also, should we do the walls with green on the bottom and pink on the top... or all 1 color. 2 of the walls have paneling on the bottom half and plain textured walls on top. (pic included) and the other 2 walls are all textured. (I thought about doing the 2 walls 1/2 and 1/2 and the textured walls all pink. There's too many options and I need help. Thanks.

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 2:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
kristyann40
by Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:56 PM

I would do the 2 walls 1/2 and 1/2 and the other 2 walls pink. I think I would go a shade darker w/ the green.

wickedfiress
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:12 PM

All of the texture pink and all of the regular walls a somewhat lighter green. Then decorate with darker pinks and greens.

Stuff like this:

~It's amazing how people don't hold themselves to the standards they set for others.~
veg4animals2006
by New Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:14 PM

What about doing stripes with the paneled walls? One board pink, the other green.. and doing the top portion in white? You don't want TOO much color or the room will feel too small.

Jodanro
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:49 PM

Ooooh.  I like the stripe idea.  Make the paneling look like a picket fence.  I would go either lighter or darker green depending on how big the room is.  Too cute.  I wish I had little ones!  My youngest girl is soon to be 21 :o(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)