Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone know...

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:07 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 236 Total Views

what brand candle this is? And where to get them?

(..I left the pic big so it was easier to see the logo..)

I got this as a gift for christmas and tossed the packaging away without a second thought, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way this candle smells. I know its called "clean musk" but I can't remember the brand and I've searched online and found nothing.

So please if you know, let me know too!

THANKS!!

sunglasses mini

~It's amazing how people don't hold themselves to the standards they set for others.~
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
ProudAFMamaof2
by Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:17 PM

I looked this up everywhere and the only thing I could find is that these candles are made by the Ons Company and they are soy-based.  The only place I could find to buy them is Ebay.  I am emailing the person selling them on Ebay to ask where they got them. If they get back to me, I will let you know.  In the meantime, good luck on your search!

wickedfiress
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:24 PM

Thank you. I didn't even think of trying Ebay.

~It's amazing how people don't hold themselves to the standards they set for others.~
wickedfiress
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 10:28 AM

I had posted this in my blog on myspace and a friend of mine told me that they are Old Navy Scent Company Candles! So I can get them at Old Navy!!! Which is awesome!!! Yay!

So thanks everyone for reading, but I found out!

Oh, let me promo them real quick.

If burn this little candle in my living room for about 5 minutes - my whole house will smell like it  that soon.  And this scent, Clean Musk, is light, but strong at the same time, and it smells soooo good!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)