Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you think?

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:26 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 356 Total Views

We move into our new (old) home next week. It hasnt been updated since the late 1940's and I actually want to keep the old stuff but update other things. Excuse my lazy photoshoping.

Bathroom before

Bathroom after, cream colored walls with argyle pattern (will be from die cut vinyl)

Kitchen before

Kitchen after (deep chocolate brown walls, white cabnits (chrome hardwear) the desing on the wall is cut vinyl i am going to take the pink out it seems to bright. I want something that pops and is different. I pulled the patterns from retro fabric.

"Ye have enemies? Good, good; that means ye’ve stood up for something, sometime in thy life."

Elminster of Shadowdale

Custom Blog Design, Sigatures and More!

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
carrie_grace
by Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:27 PM

i like it! fun and different!

Jodanro
by Bronze Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:38 PM

Love the colors.  Very cool. Very retro.  Can't wait to see pics of the real finished product!!!  It's gonna look great :o)

AzariahsMother
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 10:58 AM

Very different, I like.

wickedfiress
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 12:12 PM

I like it too, but I can see myself getting tired of it too quickly to put those patterns on the walls. I would definitly use them as curtains though!

Or even cover the drawers and doors of my cabinets with it having chocolate on the rest of the cabinet and the chrome hardware.

~It's amazing how people don't hold themselves to the standards they set for others.~
pixieofchaos
by New Member on Jan. 28, 2009 at 4:41 PM

I decided i am only going to to the pattern around our booth, we have a 1950s booth built into the kitchen set back, so i think the walls will be a cream color and the wall around the booth will have the pattern.

"Ye have enemies? Good, good; that means ye’ve stood up for something, sometime in thy life."

Elminster of Shadowdale

Custom Blog Design, Sigatures and More!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)